Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thank you & Congratulations

I just want to say thank you to the American Heart Assoc and my employer Stamford Hospital for giving us all this opportunity to be a part of the Fairfield County CT BetterU program.  We graduated today and now it is our time to pay it forward and help others in our family and community to learn to live a healthier life.  Thank you to all that were apart of this journey. Gavin for your words of encouragement and culinary skills in the kitchen.  Ginger for her dedication to us in the gym and to always making me feel good about myself even if I didnt want to be at the gym.  To the staff at the American Heart Assoc. for bringing this great program to our area.  To Kendra Porter and her hair and makeup staff for making us models for a day and teaching us that beauty isnt always a size 2.  To the employees at Stamford Hospital for all you did for us and the encouagement you gave to us.  To anyone else I may have forgotten to thank, please except this as a personal thank you to you because without you all we could not have done it alone. Now to as Maryann calls us the BetterU Babes. I am so blessed to have met you all, learned your stories and I truely hope we can all stay somehow still connected.  Congrats to all, may life give you happy and healthier years to come..

No comments:

Post a Comment