Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Asparagus

Ever have the bloated feeling, of course you have, I think every women has.  Well I have found that eating asparagus is a very good natural diaretic.  Alot of people use supplements to get vitamins and use suplements as well for other reasons.  I feel that the best way to get our nutrition is to eat it. Eating fruits, vegetables and dairy give us the purest of nutrition.  Ive been reading about "cleaning eating" it is very interesting and seems like a way to eat that isn't a diet but a way of life.  If interested google and read about this, I found it very interesting.  It is the most perfect way of eating.

1 comment:

  1. Michele - thanks for the helpful advice, as usual. I am just starting the book "Nutrition for Dummies." It explains things in very easy to understand terms. Think it will be an eye opener.

    ReplyDelete