Thursday, May 15, 2014

Down 10 pounds in 8 weeks!

Very happy about this, especially since there was a week of vacation in there, which included some rum drinks and other indulgences.  Many thanks to my trainer Lisa, our beloved Gavin, the American Heart Association and all my Better U teammates for so much great advice and encouragement.  I am not really exercising more but Lisa has shown me how to be more efficient with my time and Gavin has taught me how to eat better without feeling hungry.  I love, love, love this program and feel that it's becoming a real life changer for me.  Hugs to you all, Mary Ann

3 comments:

  1. WOO HOO that is fantastic! Even though I haven't lost anything I feel stronger and smarter. I know that it may not be the number on the scale that is important but our numbers in our blood work as well. Keep it going, pay it forward, and I have so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl!!! good job. I haven't lost much either, a couple of pounds if that. But, like Michele says, I feel stronger. And most of all, I feel wiser about nutrition and health. I've leaned so much.
    Very proud of you May Ann. This is a science that works, but it requires serious commitment. Well, you got it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great!I've lost some too.I too feel stronger and smarter!This program and the women in it areso wonderful!

    ReplyDelete