Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Feeling GOOD

Hi Everyone!
      I am so glad to be feeling better.I actually attened my regular class today,plus two more!It was my first time in the pool!It was such fun and very therapeutic.I feel much stronger and happier since joining this program.Everyone involved has been so  friendly and helpful. 
      Melanie and I would like to especially thank Lisa our fabulous trainer and Gavin our wonderful nutritionist/chef For all their encouragement and guidance.
      Keep up the good work!We are all here to support each other.
                                           OXOXOX

2 comments:

  1. I've told a few people today how impressed I was at you coming to the gym by yourself even though you were nervous about navigating. Proud of you. You are a strong, brave woman and I could definitely see a difference today when you were working with the weights from where you started. Keep up the great work, Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the help and encouragement!

    ReplyDelete