Saturday, May 31, 2014

Go Red Luncheon

I'd like to extend my gratitude to all the people involved in the great activity and wonderful lunch yesterday at the Hyatt.  As always, the workshops and presentations were full of useful information. I thank all the professionals who so generously have shared their time and knowledge with us.
The entire BetterU Program has been such an education for me and, I feel that  yesterday  was a celebration of that and the accomplishments that we've all achieved.
It was so inspiring to see every all those beautiful ladies dressed in red; it showed all the genuine care and concern for the cause of living a long healthy life.
Thanks again for the great time we had yesterday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't improve on what Gabriela said so I'll just say I agree 100%. Thanks for a great event.

    ReplyDelete