Thursday, May 29, 2014

Looking forward

 As we look forward to our future we all will be taking with us different parts of this journey. Some will have learned they love to excerise, others may have found the joy of cooking. But no matter what big or small we all will walk away with some kind of positive experience. I know for myself that I learned to love myself just the way I am and to give myself credit for all the littlest things I do for myself and my health. Little things turn into big things. I always believe in paying it forward. I just graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in NYC and with what I learned there and here my future is to pay it forward and educate women on how to live healthy and lovethemselves. See you all tomorrow  

1 comment:

  1. Well said. I would love to hear more about your nutrition program. I am starting to read "Nutrition for Dummies" and am looking for additional resources.

    ReplyDelete