Saturday, April 12, 2014

4 Weeks In...

Well 4 weeks in, thought I would be alot more thinner, but not the case.  But I have learned alot, not only from everyone, but from myself.  I learned that at times we may not be perfect in our eatng or excerises, but there is always the next meal to make it healthy, or the next day to make time for excerise.  This journey has been not onlybeen a  physical learning process, but a mental one as well.  I realize that when you call this a life long journey of learning, it doesn't seem as hard or as scary. I take one day at a time, one meal at a time. I try to change one thing at a time. It is alot easier and alot less scary.  I hope you all are enjoying this amazing spring weather this weekend.  May you all find comfort and guidence in your own personnel journies. 

1 comment:

  1. Michele - bet you are stronger than you were when you started. Sounds like you've learned a lot already.

    ReplyDelete