Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Life changing

This program has changed my life. I have become more energetic, and I am not able to jog my laps instead of just walking them. This program has also helped me to realize that i am not alone, I am not the only person who is trying to become a better and healthier person. My Nutritionist, personal trainer and fellow better U members have been extremely supportive throughout the journey. I cant wait to see what the future hold for all of us, and to see how well we have all done once we reach the end of this program. I plan to keep exercising, and eating right after this program is over, and i encourage everyone in the better U program to do the same. Together we can change our lives, we can become healthier and help guide others to do the same.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie - I agree with the sentiments and love the graphic you picked. Even though I wasn't an angel on vacation, I weighed myself this morning, saw that it wasn't a terrible gain and got right back to the gym today because I really want to succeed. Love the program and the support of all my teammates.

    ReplyDelete