Monday, April 14, 2014

My Artichoke recipe

I have shared my Artichoke recipe with a few of my fellow better U friends, I personally love artichokes so i thought id share it with all of you!!!


1. cut off the stem.
2. cut off the sharp tip of each leaf.
3. open up every layer of the artichoke.
4. rinse the open artichoke in water and leave it wet.
5. stick the wet artichoke into the microwave for five or 6 minutes depending on how bug it is.
6. the water on the artichoke will cook it while in the microwave.
7. Sometimes artichokes have little hairs you should use a spoon to gently scrape it out but  leave as much heart as possible because it’s the best part.
8. to eat you simply pull off a petal and use your bottom teeth to scrape off some of the soft flesh.
9. you may dip the artichoke leaves into many dips like melted butter, plain olive oil or a vinaigrette.
10. EAT AND ENJOY!!!!!!














3 comments:

  1. Julie -thanks so much for the beautifully illustrated recipe. I have purchased 2 of them and hope to try this tomorrow. Really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am waiting until I can taste things again. Sorry to abandon you this AM but Lisa said I would be doing more harm than good. See you Fri. AM.

    ReplyDelete