Monday, April 28, 2014

Wonderful information

Although I was late I really enjoyed dr. Dnofrio's speak on heart disease.  We all can make little changes that in the end all add up to big changes. We are living longer as the doctor described tonight by just making small changes. We live in a society that wants instant gratification and we don't realize that if we take the time and put in the energy we will reap the benefits maybe not instantly but in time.  I was also excited to see the other women that are in the better u program as well. We all live busy lives and can't be together all the time so I really appreciate my time with these special women when we do get to be together. I hope to see more of us on Wednesday at Mill River. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the info on tonight's talk. Sorry I missed it. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete