Friday, April 25, 2014

Keeping it all together

I am a very positive person, but recent events in my life personnel, financial and medical have derailed my efforts in this process.  It has kept me from excerising the last 2 weeks and also from counting calories daily.  I do have the mentality that there is always tomorrow and it is true. So I will try everyday to make a good effort to help myself on this journey.  I know we are half way thru and I am not anywhere weight wise that I thought I would be. But I also do realize that my journey is just that, MINE, no one elses. I cannot measure the small gains that I have learned up against others.  In the end of this journey, I will take away alot of new things and leave some old things behind.  Again I have to remember, this is not the biggest loser event, its a life changing event.

1 comment:

  1. Michele - kudos to you for hanging in here when recent events would have made it easy to quit. Hope life gets a little less stressful. Proud of you for the changes you've made so far and for all the good things you'll be doing for yourself in the second half of the program.

    ReplyDelete