Friday, April 4, 2014

Pants are feeling a little loose

Which is encouraging since that definitely was not the case a month ago.  It feels like all the good nutritional advice from Gavin and all the workouts with Lisa are beginning to show some results.  We were happy to welcome Julie to our workout group today and look forward to spending more time with her.

A few people have told me my face is looking thinner - a good sign but my face was the only body part already able to fit into a bikini - am hoping other parts catch up. :)  I'm going to follow Michele's suggestion to make the scale a less important part of my life and focus on how I feel, how clothes fit, how many flights of stairs I can climb comfortably, etc.

Thank you American Heart Association and Stamford Hospital for this wonderful opportunity.

2 comments:

  1. Great job Maryann. Woo hoo. Bring on week 4

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing such a good job!I am so glad to be in "class"with you.You should be proud of yourself,we are!

    ReplyDelete