Thursday, April 17, 2014

Holidays

I was once told "taste everything, eat nothing" but I didn't understand that mentality.  Then it was explained to me. Taste everything that you want, just dont eat it all at once.  When the holidays come around or even a BBQ or party, we all seem to want to eat everything at once and not be choosie with what we end up eating.  So when the time comes and you are at these events ask yourself, if I just take alittle of what I want and taste it, I will then be able to determine what it is that I actually want to eat.  By the time you take a small taste of what you want. You will notice there really isn't any room left to eat anything else and you have not felt deprived.  To all my BetterU buddies and coaches. Happy Holidays and Happy Spring!

1 comment:

  1. Michele - very timely advice. Thanks and happy holidays to you too.

    ReplyDelete