Thursday, April 3, 2014

Learning is the key

Met again with Gavin today and went over my nutrition portion of this journey. What I came out learning is that the weight I want to lose May take a lot longer to lose then I have planned. I started out wanting to lose 30 pounds but since I have only lost about 1.5 so far I was disappointed with that. I figured that I would be well onto losing 6-7 pounds by now. Gavin told me it's a life style change with no ending date. It's not a diet with a beginning and end. It's a start with no end because it's a life long living plan. So I hid my scale and will just move forward with my new lifestyle. 

2 comments:

  1. Great attitude, Michele. Bet you will notice your clothes feeling loose soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a life style change,sometimes that ay feel a little fustrating,but the results are worth it.You really are changing your life!We are all here to support eachother.Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete