Monday, April 28, 2014

Better U "Babes" at the CT Food Bank Walk 4/27/14

As sometimes happens, several members of out team had changes in plans so the Better U "Babes" were just me and my husband Evan yesterday.  We managed to get a quick picture in the shirts Greg from the Heart Association was kind enough to provide but it was chilly so Evan has 3 layers on... The walk itself was 2.5 miles, all beachfront, really lovely.  Heading out for our sailing trip, back May 7th.  After we return, will see if anyone wants to do a team for the Hope in Motion Walk on June 1 as a sort of finale for our program.

1 comment:

  1. Glad the weather was beautiful and you were able to walk. I wish I was able to as well but unfortuately life has it's hiccups and things dont turn out like you plan. Enjoy sailing and I look forward to us all being together and sharing our experiences at the luncheon.

    ReplyDelete