Sunday, March 30, 2014

CT Food Bank Walk Sun. 4/27 in Bridgeport

Anyone care to join the Walk Against Hunger on Sun. 4/27 at Bridgeport's Seaside Park?  I created a team called the Better U Babes which right now is just me and my husband Evan (he loves being surrounded by interesting women).  It costs nothing although they will ask you about setting a fundraising goal, which you can make $0 if you want.  I believe the start time is 10am (site says 1am, which I'm guessing is a mistake) but I will need to get back to you on that.  I think it's a 5K (about 3 miles) walk or less.

Would love to see any or all of my Better U teammates as well and anyone from Stamford Hospital or American Heart Association who wants to come.  It's a festive couple hours with music, food, drink and t-shirts for all the walkers.  Here's a link for registration.  If you type better into the search box, you will find our team name.  See you tomorrow night at the 5:30 heart lecture with Dr. Cusack, Mary Ann

http://ctfb.convio.net/site/TR?fr_id=1090&pg=entry

No comments:

Post a Comment