Monday, March 24, 2014

Eden's First Blog

This is Eden and this is my first blog ever!!!  I am so thankful for this Better U experience.   I know that this will indeed help me with my lifestyle change.   I am an Asian with so much medical problems and I am turning 60 this year.  The other ladies in the program are such inspiration to me!   I had my first group exercise session on Friday and was I sore on the thighs and arms!   Went to the 1 p.m  Zumba on Sunday which was a lot of fun.   This morning (Monday) was my second group session and my knees and shoulders are sore but I am happy that my muscles are waking up!   I did not exercise before except for occasional walking but this is going to change!   Had a wonderful baseline  appointment last Monday with Donna and Jinger.   I Learned  a lot of nutritional tips from initial nutrition evaluation with Gavin.   Thank you to AHA and Stamford Hospital for making this possible!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Eden, I was happy to read your blog. We are going to be stronger and healthier with this journey and learn things that will help us for the rest of our lives. Hope your week goes well. See your Friday at our cooking class. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eden - good to see you in here and hear that you are off to such a good start. I am looking forward to seeing the group again on Fri. and getting to spend a little time together so we can know each other a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Eden! Keep up with the exercise and incorporating healthy nutrition into your day. Little by little you will be getting healthier!

    ReplyDelete