Sunday, March 30, 2014

Second Week Reflections

It's me Eden.    Been really busy at work and community.  So excited with the membership at HFI and I tried to go to different classes when it is not my group session training day.   I am very thankful that I am actually being active.   My group sessions are Mondays and Fridays at 6:15 a.m.  On Tuesday, I did walk with the Docs at 7 a.m.   On Wednesday, tried boot camp class at 6:30 p.m.  On Saturday, went to  10:30 a.m. Zumba class and  11:30 a.m. Barre.   Went to 1 p.m. Zumba class today.  Just love Zumba!   Bootcamp was really hard for me.   It is really worth trying the classes to see which one you like!   See you all at the lecture of Dr. Cusack tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Eden - great job on trying so many classes and being so active! You'll be recording your own exercise videos soon. :) My understanding is that Bootcamp and Core are among the most challenging classes offered. Keep up the good work, Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete