Saturday, March 22, 2014

Vegetables

If you told me last week that I would be eating this many vegetables, I would say, umm NO.  But over this week I have eaten a good amount of vegetables and found a new one along the way. Brussels Spouts were one of those veggies I saw others eat, but not any interest for me. This week a family member said, try it, you'll like it.  Well they were right, I cut them up, drizzled a little olive oil on them and sprinkled salt and pepper, put them into a pre heated oven of 375.  Well 15 minutes later, I had a delicious new veggie in my life.  If your looking for something new, try them, you may like them.

2 comments:

  1. Never ate them as a kid either but I love them the way that you suggested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Michele! I never think of eating Brussels sprouts; but you made it sound so delicious that I can't wait to try!!

    ReplyDelete