Saturday, March 29, 2014

Keeping up the enthusiasm

Well ladies we are heading into week 3. I am trying hard to keep my enthusiasm up and stay away from the scale. This journey has been an eye opener. Things I thought I couldn't do I am doing. Finding ME time is actually easier then I thought, it's just that I have to make the time. I feel stronger. My only demon honestly is the scale. It dictates my worth. I am learning that this process we are in is about heart heathy from the inside out. But in a society were what you weigh or what size you wear is most important I get sucked into that mentality. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Keep up the good work. 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finding time and on keeping up the enthusiasm. So true about self worth being too tied to the scale. I weigh once a week and report it to another group I belong to - keeps me accountable but not too crazy. As you say there are many other ways to measure - can you walk up more stairs without getting winded, etc. Glad to be on this journey with you.

    ReplyDelete