Monday, March 24, 2014

feeling prepared!!!


Hi everyone,
I feel very excited as we start our second week.  I feel ready to stick to and hopefully improve my exercise routine with my group and by myself.  But, most of all, I feel prepared for the meals that I’ll be making this week. Sunday I went to Shop Rite and I bought all the things I needed for the week: chicken breast, broccoli, spinach, carrots and celery for chicken soup; chickpeas, butternut squash and brown rice for another day, and beef for a nice stew in the crockpot.  Additionally, I bought pears, apples, oranges, grapefruits, strawberries (that were on sale) and fat free Greek yogurt for snacks. Already, after my meeting with Gavin, I’m beginning to think differently as I do my shopping.  
I wish everyone a great week!!!
Gabriela

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you did a great job on shopping. What time do you want us over for dinner? :)

    ReplyDelete