Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Over whelmed is my middle name

I don't know about anyone else but I am over whelmed.  Gone are the days of grabbing a quick meal or snack or brushing off going to the gym just because you don't want to. That was my M.O.  Now I have to really put the time in to think about making healthy meals and snacks. Having things available so when hunger hits there are healthy options at my finger tips. And the excerise. Well now I have to schedule gym time or other events to get excerise into my weekly routine. HELP. I'm over whelmed. I feel like the little engine that could. With each hill I climb I just say I think I can..I think I can. And I know with the help of my 11 new friends I will. 

Michele

1 comment:

  1. I know...one more CRITICAL thing to fit into an already crazy life! If I don't take the time to plan, shop and do some preparation, I end up grabbing anything that's in sight. I had my meeting with Gavin last night to talk about nutrition and he absolutely gets that I don't need every meal to be a culinary experience. I need things to be simple, easily accessible, able to be thrown in a baggie or container to take to work. Any cooking I do is on the weekend and I try to make enough to get us through a good part of the week. Gavin's coming back to us with options/recommendations based on foods we like, time available for preparation and lifestyle/work commitments. If it's not easy - it won't happen for me! And time for exercise? This week, my goal is to work out with our trainer 2X and build in 30 minutes of MOVING - walking/steps/dancing on any day I don't get to the gym. Do you want to walk over the weekend?

    ReplyDelete